Aero Pouch 300
The tidiest repair storage solution for single bottle rear systems!
Single rear systems are very popular these days, but the one problem with them is finding a way to store your repair kit. NOT ANYMORE! XLAB has designed the 1st aerodynamic repair storage bag for these systems. This patent-pending design looks compact & sleek, but at the same time will carry a great deal of essential repair tools.
- Fits around the bottle cage on all metal XLAB single rear systems.
- Simple install by using the 2 bottle cage holes.
- AERO POUCH 300 actually helps the drag behind you by collecting the air into a smooth airflow.
- Velcro zipper pull stays down to avoid zipper flapping drag. XLAB focuses on the fine aerodynamic details!
- Aero Pouch 300 bag
- All required hardware for mounting onto metal DELTA systems
- Installation Instructions
- Tough woven nylon
- Rigid insert to maintain shape
- 24 in3
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
2015 LAVA Magazine Editor's Pick Dec/Jan2015 issue - 'A very clever way to store your tools out of the wind.'
Triathlete Magazine: "...although it’s deceivingly compact, the pouch can fit a tube, tire levers, two CO2 cartridges, a patch kit and an inflator....and keeps airflow clean behind the rider."