Lightest & stiffest adjustable rear carrier with repair storage options
- Most adjustable single bottle system with both cage height & angle adjustments
- Sturdy, reliable storage system with stiff stainless steel arms
- Gorilla Cage has a tight 10lb grip (approx) on bottles eliminating unexpected launches.
- Compatible with most standard saddles
- Carry your repair with the optional Multi-Strike Repair Holder
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION. Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft.
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE. Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position.
- STABLE DESIGN. Stiffest mount on market with stainless steel arms.
- FLARED CAGE DESIGN. Makes inserting bottle easy.
- HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE. 10 lbs grip (approx) on bottle to prevent bottle launches.
- ANTI-VIBRATION. Locking hardware for safety and security
- REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS. Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 bag or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER.
Stainless steel mount. Carbon fiber bottle cage
DELTA 400 mount has a 3 Year Limited Warranty and the GORILLA CAGE has a lifetime limited warranty.
Replaces frame bottle
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
Refills front drink system
Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA.
Adds an extra bottle
These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
"For easy training rides or full throttle races, the system was faultless and offered piece of mind. We rate it as a worthy piece of machinery to add to your weapon of choice." Read More
"I am a fan of the rear mounted system, the XLAB Delta 400 makes a complicated issue a lot easier to manage. It’s aerodynamic, lightweight, easy access, doesn’t lose bottles and when paired with the Multi Strike repair holder provide a complete solution for any triathlon up to full ironman distance." Read More